Necessity is the mother of innovation. In response to the current social distancing guidelines, P2P has launched two new virtual training options, QuickSnap, and Virtual Lessons. These allow players to get their work in and receive the same individual attention from our top staff, from any distance.
QUICKSNAP & VIRTUAL LESSON INSTRUCTORS
Brett Boxwell - Matt Erzar - Zach Hoffmann - Kevin Kirkwold - Danny Larson - Matt Mossey
P2P Virtual Lessons are 30-minute live video chat analysis sessions with a P2P Instructor. The player will submit a pitching or hitting video beforehand, that will be analyzed during the session. P2P will address areas that could use improvement, and work with the player on ways to develop further.
1. Snap a hitting or pitching video that you want a P2P Instructor to analyze during your Virtual Lesson.
3. Email the video to the instructor you scheduled your session with for analysis.
4. Join instructor for live analysis during your Virtual Lesson time slot!
QuickSnap is video process that provides a professional analysis of a player, and instructional input on how to improve certain areas of hitting or pitching.
Players will submit a video, and P2P Staff will return a written or voice analysis with video edits and drills to address areas to work on.
1. Snap a pitching or hitting video that you want a QuickSnap analysis on.
2. Purchase Sessions using the link for your preferred instructor.
3. Email the video to the instructor you purchased your session with.
4. Instructor will analyze and edit the video and return to you within three business days!